Roger Sharp Dies after Paradise Car Crash at Clark Road and Old Clark Road
Paradise, California (March 13, 2020) - Roger Alan Sharp, 56, has been identified as the man who was killed in a head-on car crash on Thursday afternoon in Paradise, according to police.
The crash happened in the area of Clark Road and Old Clark Road, at about 12:48 p.m., on March 12.
The police said Sharp was traveling northbound on Clark road when he swerved off into the southbound lane where he collided head-on with a vehicle traveling southbound on Clark. The reasons that led to the crash were yet to be established.
Sharp later died as a result of the crash.
The driver and a passenger in the other car were transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group, Mr. Arin Khodaverdian believes that car accident claims are rarely straightforward regardless of the circumstances involved. “Liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim and it is crucial, therefore, to have an experienced attorney on your side,” He said.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights