Nathan Tilton Hospitalized after Deadly Paradise Car Accident at Clark Road and Old Clark Road
Paradise, California (March 13, 2020) - Nathan Christopher Tilton, 33, has been identified as one of the persons injured in a fatal head-on crash on Thursday afternoon in Paradise, according to police.
At about 12:48 p.m., on March 12, a deadly car crash was reported in the area of Clark Road and Old Clark Road.
The police said a car traveling northbound on Clark road crossed into the southbound lane where, for unknown reasons, it crashed head-on with another vehicle operated by Tilton.
The male driver of the other car was pronounced dead as a result of the accident.
Tilton and his passenger were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries following the crash.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
“Car accident claims are rarely straightforward regardless of the involved circumstances”, says Mr. Arin Khodaverdian, the Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group. He further said that “Liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim and it is crucial, therefore, to have an experienced attorney on your side”.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights