Minor Injury Redwood City Car Accident on Highway 92 and Highway 35
Redwood City, California (March 19, 2020) – Minor injuries were reported after a multi-vehicle collision on Wednesday evening in Redwood City, according to authorities.
As per the CHP officials, three vehicles were involved in a crash on westbound Highway 92, just east of Highway 35 at around 6:28 p.m. March 18.
Authorities said one of the vehicles was leaking fluids as a result of the crash.
Responding firefighters along with medical personnel rendered aid to the injured parties. It was not immediately known how many persons were involved in the collision.
Authorities issued a SigAlert blocking all lanes due to the collision.
The vehicles were towed away from the scene.
No other details concerning this collision were released.
An investigation is ongoing.
“Car accident claims are rarely straightforward regardless of the involved circumstances”, says Mr. Arin Khodaverdian, the Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group. He further said that “Liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim and it is crucial, therefore, to have an experienced attorney on your side”.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights