Man Hurt in Los Angeles Crash near S. Sepulveda Boulevard
Los Angeles, California (March 3, 2020) – Authorities are investigating a Monday evening car crash that left a man in a motel room injured in Del Rey, Los Angeles.
The crash occurred in the 4900 block of S. Sepulveda Boulevard at about 5:30 p.m., on March 2.
A female driver, a worker of a rental car company, was driving a car in a parking lot when, for unknown reasons, she plunged her car into the wall of a 1-story motel from the backside, according to the police.
Following the crash, a man in the motel room sustained minor injuries. He was taken to a hospital for treatment.
The female driver also sustained minor injuries was hospitalized.
An investigation is underway.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights
Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group, Mr. Arin Khodaverdian believes that car accident claims are rarely straightforward regardless of the circumstances involved. “Liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim and it is crucial, therefore, to have an experienced attorney on your side,” He said.