At Least 1 Injured after Mill Valley Car Accident at Greenhill Road and Vernal Avenue
Mill Valley, California (February 20, 2020) – A minor injury two-vehicle collision has left at least one party with minor injuries early Thursday morning in Mill Valley, according to authorities.
According to the CHP officials, the accident occurred at Greenhill Road at 933 Vernal Avenue at about 12:32 a.m.
Two cars reportedly crashed for reasons yet to be determined.
At least one person sustained minor injuries and was treated by the medics at the scene. It was unclear if the patient was taken to the hospital for further treatment.
The identity of the injured party and their current condition remained unknown.
The vehicles were towed away from the scene.
No other details were released.
The incident remains under investigation.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights
According to Arin Khodaverdian, the Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group, a separate investigation by an experienced attorney is necessary so as clearly uncover the circumstances surrounding the collision. “An attorney will also help the victim to navigate all the legal processes in pursuit of fair compensation and justice. Car accident claims are rarely straightforward, and, regardless of the circumstances involved, liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim. It is crucial, therefore, that you have an experienced attorney on your side,” said Arin.