Minor Injuries Reported after North Hills Crash on 405 Freeway near Nordhoff Street
North Hills, California (April 3, 2020) – A minor injury crash was reported on Thursday afternoon in North Hills, according to the CHP officials.
The accident was logged at around 3:02 p.m. Thursday, on 405 Freeway, just north of Nordoff Street.
According to the CHP officials, two vehicles crashed on Thursday afternoon on 405 Freeway, just north of Nordhoff Street.
An ambulance was dispatched to the crash site to attend to the injured persons. The number of victims and their current condition was not immediately provided.
As a result of the accident, the HOV lane was blocked.
The vehicles were towed away from the scene.
No further details concerning this collision were provided.
The incident remains under investigation.
According to Arin Khodaverdian, the Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group, a separate investigation by an experienced attorney is necessary to clearly uncover the circumstances surrounding the collision. “An attorney will also help the victim to navigate all the legal processes in pursuit of fair compensation and justice. Car accident claims are rarely straightforward, and, regardless of the circumstances involved, liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim. It is crucial, therefore, that you have an experienced attorney on your side,” said Arin.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights