2 Injured in Wildomar Crash at Bundy Canyon Road and Club Avenue Saturday morning
Wildomar, California (September 22, 2019) – Two people were hospitalized Saturday morning with injuries sustained in a traffic accident in Wildomar, authorities said.
The crash took place at about 4:55 a.m. at the intersection of Bundy Canyon Road and Club Avenue.
According to the authorities, two vehicles collided for an unknown reason at the Wildomar intersection.
Firefighters along with the paramedics responded to the scene and extricated one person who was trapped inside the wreckage.
Two people were transported to the hospital with minor-to-moderate injuries.
Further details were not immediately available, and the crash remains under investigation.
Things You Need to Do After a Car Accident
When you have been involved in a car accident there a things you need to do to make sure you, your passengers and other motorist are protected. Motorists are urged to take the following actions after the accident.
- Always stop if you are involved in an accident.
- Check to see if anyone needs urgent medical care. If you can, try not to move the vehicles unless they are causing a major problem with traffic. If possible, wait for the police before moving anything.
- Limit your conversation about the accident with other drivers. You should only talk about the accident with the police, medical professionals and your insurance representative.
- Take photos of the damage to your car.
- Contact your insurance company. However, you are encouraged to give all the accurate information.
- Keep copies of any medical records and any related expenses.